Finally a Saturday... which means 1)waking up late 2)Going out to have fun 3)Play like crazy and lastly 4)Sleeping late! (Very important!)....
However, either today or tomorrow, I'm going for a check-up or something. This is really scary, but I suspect that I have a migraine. See, I always get this sudden jolt of headache in certain situations. The most common ones are when I'm stressed out or pissed off. Crowded places with a lot of people also give me the same headache, especially small and cramped rooms. Loud noises can also do the same thing to me, though less often.
Whatever it is, it's really annoying and sometimes can be damn painful... like needles jabbing at my brain or something... and no, I'm not being dramatic. The most recent one was during a meeting in the office. The place was really small and the argument was so damn feirce... and yeah, true enough my head was assaulted again.
Been having this for at least a year now but I didn't tell anyone in the family. Firstly coz I thought it's nothing and will pass eventually. Mainly, though, it's because I doubt anyone will believe me. My elder brothers will probably think that I'm overreacting and not tough enough or something. My father,well, would not take it seriously. But I was wrong on this one though :P.... After Palakorn's encouragement, I finally told my father about it. Surprisingly, he told me that he'd take me to a doctor one of these days.... So yeah, kinda glad...both ways.
Haiz just hope everything is fine...ok, it can't BE fine but hope it's nothing too serious....
PS: If this entry is a little weird in terms of writing and spelling...well, for your info, I just woke up! LOL
Saturday, January 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That must suck, ey? I hate normal headaches already and you get it almost everytime, the more powerful one. :S Anyway, you should have at least old us, yeah? We could have brough you to the doctors back in SG. :D And I need to shit now, talk to you soon.
Post a Comment