Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Before Sunrise Before Sunset

Getting myself back on track after 2 weeks of uselessness. Will dedicate my last 2 weeks of holiday to preparing myself for the next semester. Just bought a book on AutoCAD yesterday. I'm much more serious about it this time, so I hope I'd get to be a little proficient at it before classes start.

Anyway I want this entry to be a tribute to the films "Before Sunrise" and "Before Sunset", the greatest romantic movies of all time (IMO anyway). They are dialogue-driven and heaps passionate. To be honest, there's not much to both movies but dialogues between the two main characters. Though suprisingly that's pure magic, perfect acting and chemistry from the actors, plus an incredible script. Anyway if you haven't seen these movies, then you ain't seen nothing yet! *snap fingers*
P.S. Before Sunset is the sequeal to Before Sunrise. It's filmed about 10 years after the first movie, so you can really see the changes in the characters. This adds to the integrity of the story as Before Sunset takes place about 10 years after the event in Before Sunrise!





No comments: