Friday, June 29, 2007

Absolute Void

I'm enjoying my holidays in a really strange fashion. Finally getting the chance to really tidy up my house. Finallly get to read those subscribed magazines I've only managed to skim through in the last months. Doing the simple, domestic things just makes me so happy right now. I don't want to care about much. I want more me-time. Like, you know, just thinking about myself and nothing/no one else at the moment. I feel so in control of everything right now, and I haven't felt like that in a long time. No stray thoughts at the back of my head. You know those ones that just keep nagging at you even though you try not to pay attention to them? Thoughts that only serve to work you up.
Yeah, I just know that myself is the only thing that makes sense to me right now. Gonna kiss the world goodbye for at least a few days just to recuperate. Anything or anyone else but me would just ruin the moment. And that's the last thing I need at this point. Happy Holidays.

No comments: