Monday, July 23, 2007

Quote of the day!

I've never been a big fan of those so-called social networking services like Hi-5 or Friendster. My view is probably a little bias, but I reckon that they are pretty fake. I don't know, they just seem rather like tools for people to spread pretty words to one another and nothing more. Haha, strange thought eh? I mean sure it helps you keep in touch with friends/meet new people etc, but I just don't buy into the whole thing. Well, that's just my opinion anyhow.
So that got me thinking about the people that I already know, and I came to this conclusion: "You don't need to know more people as much as knowing the people that you already know more."

Well anyway, had my first day today. As usual the prospect of the semester seems really daunting. Heaps of info for my poor brain to sponge in as much as possible asap. And already assignments due by this week and the next! But I have a resolution this semester, better time management! Instead of concentrating on any one assignment for a prolonged period of time, I'm gonna do every assignment concurrently. A little of everything all the time. So I guess consistency is the key! Gd Luck to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep the quote of the day thing going! It makes it so much lighter now.
Carol ^__^

Anonymous said...

Aah, yes, like that quote.

Heya...you're already working so hard while I'm seriously slacking away...

Tanya