So, remember when I said that we've got 2 assignments so far? Yeah, one is complete. Well, our part anyway. It's pretty interesting coz it's actually one model per tutorial group. Basically, 12 students just making one model. We divided ourselves into a team of 6 and took 50% responsibility each. My team pretty much finished our part yesterday in a 5-hour effort. Just hope the other half of the class gets it done before Tuesday coz, seriously, they look kinda unorganised... haha. But anyway, not like it's even gonna be marked seriously. It's just gonna be either satisfactory or unsatisfactory anyway.
Though instead of having only one assignment left for next week, we freaking received 2 more in Communications class. The notoriously expensive course, and by the look of the outline it's gonna be even more expensive this time. Yeah, 2 more assignments by next Wednesday. Goodbye once more to social life and any other life that I may wish to lead. Hadn't even had the time to catch up with my friends just yet :( Just wanna hang around and chat, and just catch up. For some unknown reasons the tutorial groups are so random. When we enrolled we intentionally chose the same group. But as it turned out we're scattered everywhere. I'm not really confident working with people I don't know....... Fingers crossed for any other tutorial groups that are yet to be released.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck with your work and screw the asian chicks there. go for that indo chinese girl you were talkin abt. smth-carrot girl. Anyway, send me the pix of your previous trip to sg (esp the marche one).
I found out that my com's reformatted by someone, all my GTK stuff are ALL gone!!! all the pictures/videos are gone. no more evidence of me kisssin thanin, no more retarded emo vids in dan's hse. everything's gone! both my sis claim 0 responsibility. oh well, gotta kiss thanin all over again. so troublesome. what happened to that vomittin vid of dan and i durin drunk carol night?
what happened to the music? want the lil mermaid song?
LOL I'll pass, thanks.
I'll send the pictures over asap. About that video, it's pretty huge and I haven't been able to upload it on the web. Will try to find a way, though (put it on my to-do list).
Post a Comment