Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gifts and Curses.

Last blog entry before boarding the plane back to Sydney. Been a really long holiday, but at the same time not nearly long enough. I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about. When it's coming to an end, you just wish it could start all over. But no matter, I'm already making plans of what I have to do to get my Uni life back on track once I get there. Gonna be exhausting the first few days with all the cleaning and running errands. But at least I'd get my space back.

The thought of not coming home for at least 2 years is kinda exciting yet scary at the same time. Lots can happen within 2 years and I'm hoping I won't miss much. It's gonna be 2 more of many years of my life spent away from the people that I love. But that's a decision that I've made and I'm going to stick to it.

Isn't it amazing how some things can be perceived so differently by 2 people? Laughters and smiles are supposed to be pleasant, and I've complimented myself a few times (truth be told) for being able to do them comfortably and regularly. But who would have thought those same things can put some people off so badly? Are they a sign of arrogance to some? Guess I just have to be more aware of my surroundings. You can't make everyone love you, so I guess it's best not to give anyone a reason to hate you. Probably got to thread more carefully from now on and not step on anyone's toes in the wrong way.

Whatever that, enough negative topic for one day (it's really bad for your psychological health ^__^ ). Next time I update, I'd already be in Sydney. Guess I'll be off for now.

No comments: