I went to Uni to do an emergency printing. Guess what I saw on my way back? A fox! Seriously, I don't think it can be anything else! OMG, I'm still in shock right now. Hahaha, for some reason I just get so excited over it!
So I was walking out of Uni. A cat ran by me, and I didn't really think about it. I just continued walking when I saw another "cat" walking towards the previous cat. For a moment I was just gonna ignore it. But then I thought, "Could a cat have such a long snout?". Hahaha, so I just turned to see this brown little fox, the size of a cat really. Long snout, bushy tail. Omg! I tried taking a picture with my phone, but it's just too dark! DAMN! And I think I kinda saved the cat in a way, too. Coz, from what I think, the fox was actually walking towards the cat but stopped halfway when he saw me (the cat was closer to me). He's probably thinking if he should approach the cat, or something. A few seconds later, the cat just dashed off. Haha, poor guy. So in the end I was just watching him sniffing after the cat's trail, but he kinda ran off when he heard people approaching. Sigh~~~~
Ok back to work!
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment