Reached home earlier this morning. Whatever that happened in the past week felt like a long, slow dream. It's the kind of dream that makes you wake up feeling dizzy and exhausted. It's a dream with such mixed emotions and intensity that made it almost scary. It's almost like a week of my life has been lost somewhere in another time dimension. I'm still feeling so blur right now after a long sleep.
To be honest, the trip wasn't like what I expected at all. I'm not sure if it turned out better or worse, but then again I didn't even know if I expected anything in the first place. It was a complete rollercoaster ride with all sorts loops and turns in each single day. Even right now I find it pretty difficult to express what I experienced in words. It felt very much at home, most of the time anyway, and there were also times when I needed to escape. But I can't deny that dreaded sense of loss at the airport yesterday. Nothing can quite give me that feeling... So for that, I thank all of you for all your time. It's been a hell of a time, believe me. Though, I've decided that it'd be a while before I return. Each trip is sure taking a toll on me.
A little side addition here for my letter of apology...! Though it's only been a short trip, I'm very sure I rubbed against some people the wrong way at certain points. And I think I did realise that after too, but never got to clear it up in person. So that's really stupid on my part, and I wanna say sorry for those who received my at-times attitude.
PS: Changes in this blog are underway, I'll try putting up the new pictures as soon as possible.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment