Life of a hermit. It's so funny. It's been so quiet for quite some time, but things just happened in a flash in a few hours. It's like instant social bombs or something, after staying in solitude for days. Three shockers in total, but I shouldn't get into details. It's just strange. When there's no one, you want someone. But when there's someone, you want your own space. Or is it just me? Becoming so unfeeling. Scary how nothing really warms me anymore. It's like my personal road to pruidism.
Darn, how can so many things happen in just one night? All these weird thoughts that shook my world, so to speak. Becoming so vulnerable after finding my simple contentment. Maybe I shouldn't have exposed myself in the first place. At least now I know where my joy lies, though I'm not even sure if it's real. But if it is, it'd also be quite sad despite the satisfaction.
I REALLY need some ice cream treatment right now! Only if I there's any, that is...
On to somehting more down-to-earth. I passed all my courses, which is great since I was expecting to fail at least one. A total relief. Though, found out that I have not much left to spend for the rest of the month. Not even enough for food. Had to ask my dad to send me next month's allowance in advance. So embarrassed. Damn it.
Friday, July 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Carol: Haha... why do you have to be so embarrassed??? It's alright and perfectly normal thing to do.
Besides all your thoughts,about wanting your own space when there're ppl aound and otherwise, it's not just you but me too! I do feel that way but depends of coz of who those people are... ^__^
Post a Comment