Working on my last design piece before the mid-session break. I'm quite optimistic about this one. Showed the idea to my teacher yesterday, and he liked the concept. For a change, I was really happy! Especially when he passed me the mark for my previous work. I managed to get a pass for it, though just barely. He also said that getting that mark from him was "respectable" (??) and that I'm not falling behind the other students considering the design I came up with the current project. In a way it's nice to hear, as long as I don't think about it too much! ^____^
Have 3 days to make a perfect job out of it. Do or die, it totally depends on myself!
Ps: Here are some images of my initial idea. It's made of just paper and is really tiny. Anyway, of course, by now I made quite a lot of modifications to it. Definitely liking the recent one more.

1 comment:
Umm.. i don't want to sound super dumb or anything, but what is it? It looks like.. A swimming pool thing... But then again.... There's like a fire thing in the middle.. So is it like.. A lamp? D:
Post a Comment