Monday, April 10, 2006

Hope I'm not boring everyone with all the ramblings that revolve only around my work. Seriously, that's the only thing occupying my life right now. That being said...
Yosh! Finally done with the last studio project before the mid-session break. Just have to survive a presentaion tomorrow and all's well. Anyway, 3 days wasted on this... and I'm pretty satisfied too. Really wanting to reward myself, hehehe. Maybe will catch Ice Age tomorrow or something! Hahaha.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Just a little explanation: It's a model of a space showcasing 2 displays (the painting on the upper level and that sculpture in the middle of a pond in the garden-like thingy). It's pretty much an open area, half-indoor/outdoor kinda thing. I know I ought to add in some fencing on the upper level to prevent anyone from falling to their death, but oh well. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carol: hauhauahau "to prevent anyone from falling to their death" that's sooo sweet hauahuaa...