I'm taking a huge breathe! One-week break is here and I'm trying to make the most out of it! A loooong well-deserved rest, catch up with as many people as possible, but also (sadly) clear as many assignments as my tired mind allows.
Feeling like I just put everything on hold since Uni started, and possibly missed the finer things in life doing so. Not sure what they are, or maybe I'm just too afraid to admit. Changes are inevitable, but do you have to lose something along the way? How do you know when it's time to compromise, and when it's time to take a stand?
Time, changes, differences. Time, changes, differences, sacrifices. Is that a pattern written in stone? I'm learning to think with my head, and trying not to regret it. What worries me more is, am I really going in the direction that I want to? I don't know why I'm having doubts now. Been going strong for the past months. I hope it's just a passing phase.
So much that I want to say, so much so that I don't know where to start. Maybe I'm just afraid of what it will lead to. Maybe I'm just being me. Well, when the time comes...I'll just wait and see for now.
With love, to all my friends.
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jia you! Everything happens for a reason and I'm so sure of that. and that reason is for the best of you, so don't worry too much about it now, while you still can enjoy and do whatever you like. Just be it and JUST be YOU!
You can't predict everything,right?! haha.. :) Sometimes what you've been dreaming of didn't actually come true the way you've expected it to be, but it could be sooooooo much BETTER than a dream itself. I belief that now and miracles do come true... Just enjoy yeah...
with love,
Carol :P
*believe (oops)
Post a Comment