I have a lecture in six hours... Still wondering if I should get some sleep, or maybe I'll just stay up all night. The past 2 days were probably the most unproductive ones for me so far. Since Friday night I had planned a to-do list of assignments. That was probably the furthest I went to to completing ANYTHING! Just got this pang of laziness all of a sudden. Got so happy on Friday night when I managed to get a good night sleep of nine hours (it's been sooooo long!). Though, I guess I kinda over-pampered myself too much the following days. Everytime intended to do an assignment, I'd just sit and blank out. I had zero incentive!
So, feeling a little guilty today! Hehehe. At least I'm feeling much better now that I've got something done. Just completed two essays and thought of updating this blog, so here I am. Still a long, long way to go , though. Many other assignments that should've been done in the past few days are left unfinished. Looks like it's going to be a long week for me (again). Just have to keep a positive outlook! I can do it! Muahahaha!
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment