Thursday, March 02, 2006

3rd day, Environmental sustainability and (ir)responsibility

What do you know? Only the 3rd day of session and already I missed a lecture! Fuck! Damn my alarmclock! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~ It's Architectural Technology and it has the highest units of credits out of all the courses I'm taking. Worse, we were given an assignment which accounts for 12.5% of this course. Not bad enough? Well... sample completed projects were shown and, from what I heard, they looked so damn complicated. Yeah, I agree. Borrowed my friend's handouts and as I'm reading it right now I can hardly visualise how it's supposed to look like. Shit! I'm so screwed! Oh, one more thing. We were assigned our group after the lecture and the most I found out is I'm in the "last group". Whatever that means...
At least I attended the afternoon lecture. It's like another half of this course. Whereas the morning one deals with technical aspect (that's what I'm thinking, since I didn't attend the introductory lecture earlier), this deals with the environmental area. It's like, doing geography (which isn't too bad), but in a stuffy lecture theatre (it's just hell). Naturally we got yet another assignment... *sigh*
The one good thing that happened today? I got my student card! At lesat I did something right, huh?

2 comments:

Lloevee said...

LOL.. That's funny, how you're so pissed at the alarm clock. xD
Anyway, look on the bright side... All the girls will think you're a super cool bad ass. LOL. xD Third day and you're skipping. How awesome is that? xD Geography.. Sigh.... Good times.. Ms. FOO!!!! LOL! Omg, armpit hair fiesta... I hope you're eating while reading this.. Heehee. xD

Anyway, do you even have to use the student card? Like I have one, but it's like.. Totally useless. xD

MeAdr said...

Yeah... taking out the fact that I'm just an insignificant part in a lecture full of students and strangers, that'd probably work. Hahaha.
Shit, Foo Moo Peck. Our idol!

Of course I have to use the student card. I need it to borrow books from the library and also to enter certain facilites in the campus. Like computer lab, for example.