





I'm so tired, but soooo happy as well! I just completed my assignment for today! Gosh, took me an average of 5 hours in one week to get it done! It's my darling! Isn't she just sexy?!?!?! Installed the roofs today, and met with way too many complications with my original plan. In the end I had to play safe and went with the boring style....Well, it's definitely not, but to me it's (near)PERFECT! Ahhh.... just hope my teacher feels the same during assestment tomorrow!
Been so busy ever since my dad came last Saturday. He stayed until Tuesday, on which he attended my brother's graduation. I was there, too, and it's awesome. The atmosphere was just so overwhelming! A few years down the road and it'd be my turn...HOPEFULLY! I'm really pushing my limits just trying to deliver acceptable work. Gosh, I think I'm underperforming, even.
Anyway, during the length of my dad's stay, I didn't get the chance to do much work at all. I was out everyday and by the time I got home late at night I'd be so tipsy from drinking at dinner to do my assignments properly. What bad timing too! I submitted a rushed piece of draft for my history assignment on Tuesday and barely got a pass for it. Thursday's submission was really bad as well, good thing it's not assessed...
Damn... I think I'm sacrificing so much to keep up with all the work. I don't get to spend time with anyone both online and in real life. It's always straight home to work after class. Not to mention the consecutive late nights (or early mornings, to be precise). So often I thought about giving up and just withdraw from the course, which is probably kind of stupid anyway. I'm just going to give it a go for at least a year. It's going to be really tiring for me, though. Could use a nice vacation or something! Haha.
Right, no time to savour my victory. Heaps of work left to be done, especially the one for History course which is due next Tuesday. Already screwed the draft up, not intending to do the same for the real thing. And as if that's not already enough, I just got 2 new group assignments on Thursday. Both look awfully tedious, too. Cheer for me...

2 comments:
Hey, buddy! Don't ever give up, man... Not really being there, I wonder how much I can actually help out, but I mean... Come on.. What happened to the sheer, RAW determination that you have? The one that controls you beyond your understanding? Don't know what I'm talking about? Well, remember the few unbelievable times I was unable to make you skip literature because you just HAD to stay for information regarding tests/quizzes? The will not to play LAN under all the peer pressure? (But giving in anyway, cuz you just can't say no to everyone. xD) And most importantly, the exceptional motivation of remaining a guy even though 90% of your FRIENDS tell you you're not really suited to be one. (I think you are! I think you are! D:) Think about it, you know that when you have to, you'll do it. Like proving your manhood when it comes to it, not disappointing friends cuz that's one of your codes of life, and not letting Ping take advantage of your sexy legs to the fullest cuz it's just wrong. You're Taurus, the zodiac sign whose one-word definition = stubborn. If anyone can stick to anything, it's you. xD
Make us proud and stick to it, and own the teacher.
Hey, thanks heaps for those words. Well, MOST of them anyway. Haha.
Guess I'm just being thrown off-track now and then. Still, I think I'm holding onto some kind of an anchor to keep me in the center. Determination or not, I'm trying my best not to lose my grip~!
Post a Comment