When you were born, you were crying
and everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life so at the end,
you're the one who is smiling and everyone
around you is crying.
The brightest future will always
be based on a forgotten past;
you can't go forward in life until
you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
The happiest of people don't necessarily
have the best of everything;
they just make the most of
everything that comes along their way.
These are definitely nothing new and I'm sure most of you would have heard of them many times before. Still, I reckon everyone needs a little reminder from time to time... All the best to all of you!

2 comments:
Hey buddy... It's great to see the site is being updateed regularly once again. xD I'm sorry about the guilt trip... Well, Thanin, it seems like you've grown up, from the timid little boy to the confident man you were supposed to be. Everything fits, ey? Maybe you were a puzzle piece in the wrong box, and your emigration to Australia was all that was needed to finish the puzzle there. xD I don't know.. Somethings change, but the crap I come up with will forever be constant.. Like you, and Ping.. You'll always be the trustworthy, dependable one, and ing will always be the youthful, perverted one. xD HAhahahaha, we don't choose these roles, but they're awesome.. In the puzzle, we're the adjoining pieces. :)
Danny, keep those kick-ass comments of yours coming and I'm going to love you forever! Wahaha~~
Guilt trip? Hardly! I just want to say, and this goes to everyone, all comments are welcomed. Period! Many previous ones served as wake up calls to me and without them, who knows what I'd be like right now?
Post a Comment