Monday, February 20, 2006

Over and New.

Finally and suddenly, I'm back in Sydney. Well, was back here since yesterday actually. Had been awfully busy, though, tidying up my room. Damn, I still can't find my pillow case...
That aside, what a break it had been. I didn't really plan to stay that long, but somehow I ended up in Bangkok for almost 3 months. Actually, I got bored by the end of the first month. So much had happened during the time and the 2 months that followed. Don't think I wanna talk about it too much. It's kinda pointless and I'm not going to blog a full length essay...
So... orientation was earlier this morning. Got to say I'm pretty excited but at the same time nervous by the whole Uni scene. Met quite a number of people I knew from last year in my faculty, so it's a big consolation that I'm not starting a new year all by myself. Sigh... one more week to center my thoughts on the right track. Then it's showtime~

PS: In case anyone's been visiting this page and found nothing for the past months, I guess I owe you an apology!

2 comments:

Lloevee said...

Wahahahahahaha... You're back... It must be a real pain I know.. Having to come here all the time just so you don't disappoint your friends. I don't know. Things don't really feel the same anymore.. But I guess distance does that. Nobody plans these things and if they did, they must be frikkin' sick. Well I'm pretty sure I'm going to be going back to SG during the summer (July), but I don't think you're exactly up for that.. At least not now.. Besides, it's still such a long time away, gonna be lots of time to think about that. Well that's about it I guess.. And just wanna say everyone misses you. Really. It's not our fault.. You're just too great a friend to lose, know what I mean? xD

MeAdr said...

Danny, your comment more or less reflects how I feel. Though, hearing it from another person makes me guilty somehow. I'm laughing at myself for thinking, a year ago, that distance does not mean a thing. At the same time, I'm kicking myself now for even daring to think this way. It's such a crazy moment, guys.

Ping and Dan, to you both, 2 of the greatest people in my life. Two of the greatest people I'll ever meet!