Things are looking brighter for me this time. Somehow I feel much more confident as a person. I can feel it in the way I speak and act. The most notable being the way I can keep my cool when interacting with strangers. I surprised myself on a number of occasions, too. It's as if I shredded off the skin of my old self, revealing this other side. Or, it could be vice versa? Who knows. I'm glad, though... Just hope this is consistent.
I'm desperately clearing up all my "duties" before Friday. Just wanna chill at home before Uni starts next week. Got my brother a birthday present today, revisted Kendo club for the first time after leaving Sydney months ago to return some money I borrowed from a friend (resuming training next week, finally), and stacked up on some food to prevent me from going hungry. All simple chores, really. But it feels much better now that they are out of the way.
I'm not sure, but maybe I can assume that I'm blending in much better now? I just want to find myself a certain identity and stick with it. Like a place in this web of universe. Maybe I'm starting to fit in to where I was meant to be... Even if it's not, I'm more than happy to enjoy this false paradise for as long as it lasts.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment