Oh gosh!!~~ Time fucking crawls! I woke up at 5.30am today, though not sure why. Just couldn't get back to sleep at all so I decided to get up. My last paper is at 10am.... Now I'm just trying my best to do a last minute revision, but my mind always wanders else where. I'm soooo nervous... I can't believe that it's the last paper already, and I just want to get it over with! Though I can't really say I'm a 100% prepared, I just want to sit for it and KO.
OHHHHHHHH this is killing me! Still 2 more hours to go. SHIT! I'm already fantasising and making plans for the next few days. Graduation ceremony tomorrow... will probably be darn long and boring. Also on that day will be going out at night. Will probably be really tiring and not sure how fun that will be. Stay at home on Friday to clean up the place and pack my luggage. Fianally, my long-awaited flight to Thailand. Everything sounds so beautiful and perfect (almost), but I jsut have to get pass this last paper. And the wait seems like forever! ARGHHHHHHHH~~~~ Can't I just get my death sentence and be done?????? -_-"
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment