Yet another feeling of finality. Kind of a little too soon since the previous one, but I wouldn't want it any other way. The feeling is really different. This time it's colder, but also sweeter. It's always at the end when you start to reflect on everything that happened. This year was quite empty, it didn't really mean much to me personally. That probably explains why it feels good when it's all over, but at the same time it feels incredibly empty. Not sure which is better, last year's memorable and joyful but tragic ending, or this one. The comparison is so striking, having one after another so soon. Anyway I just wish myself a better, brighter year ahead, wherever that takes me...
In a little more than 12 hours, I'll be boarding a plane home. Feels somewhat good about it, but not over the top. I don't know, I just feel quite bored. Kinda in need of something different. A different environment, different things to look forward to.
PS: Carol I got your message but have no credit to reply. Thanks!!
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
BoO^bOo says:
Hey, by the time you read this message you must be back at your home sweet home... hahaha ... (make sure you do ya!!!) So !Welcome home! hahaha... don't forget your english! Don't forget your Australianlish! Don't forget to keep on eating ONION so that you can keep your onion shape on! And keep up the singing!!!
Trust in me, my friend, my brother.
That when you feel alone, you have me, we have each other.
We cannot be empty, cannot be sad.
Can't lose faith, when things look bad.
Cuz when you try to look, then will you see.
That through the troubles, the pain, you'll see me.
I'll always be there, at the end of the line.
Always waiting, as long as you're fine.
For when you're gone, will I go too.
Cuz how can I continue, when there's no you?
My hand is out, it always was, will always be.
For you to take, to grab, to come back to me.
Now side by side we walk, from beginning to end.
And from above you see, our footprints, it reads, such as we are, "Friends."
yar
Post a Comment