Everything's boring as usual. Just got home from a Visa information session. Definitely helped clear a few things up, but at the same time there are many more things I have to consider regarding my student Visa and Uni offer letters for next year. Anyhow, I hope nothing goes wrong.
Something a little special tomorrow, though. After class there'll be a design exhibition displaying works from this year's design students. One of mine is in (the very first one) ^_____^ Not really looking forward to it that much somehow. I mean, yeah, it might be interesting. With the provided drinks (including alcoholic) and all, but it also means it's going to be a freaking busy day for me tomorrow. Immediately after class at 3pm we have to attend the event. As a design student, I have to stay all the way until 7pm (for whatever reason). When done I have to rush to my kendo training, which starts exactly at 7pm and goes on until 9pm. What a day it's going to be. Sigh...
Hope the exhibition goes well~~~
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment