Tight budget and holiday can never coexist. This is the third day of my 10-day break and I don't have much left for the month. Looking on the bright side, though, going out less probably means more time to do my work at home. That is definitely appreciated.
Once stupid incident that happened 2 days ago. I withdrew some money. I was expecting the account balance to be at most a 100 dollars. Somehow when the recipt was printed out it showed $6000+... I was so, so stunned. Honestly it was beyond words, lol. I knew that something was wrong so tried checking my balance again with a another ATM machine. Sure enough when the recipt was printed out, I only have $90+ left. Stupid freak of a machine, made me so happy for nothing.
My legs hurt so bad and it's making me so lazy these days (excuse, excuse). It's totally uncomfortable! ARgh!
Monday... sigh.... 2 down, 8 days to go. Barely touched my work so I have to really start from today onwards. Got to make a personal plan... 4 main assignments to tackle. Prepare a presentation for English, do a hell load of work for light design, journal assessments for Aus Studies (will probably finish with this first), and lastly a report on "pressure groups" (the toughest out of the four).
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment