It's been quite a while, really busy these days. I have an hour to spare right now and I'll have to go for kendo practice. Two hours later I'll be back here to finish the first part of my English long essay assignment. I'm working on "pressure groups". Something out of my comfort zone, definitely but still really interesting. Though I have to do a lot of reading up on that topic as I have very little prior knowledge on that. It's due tomorrow and I'm very sure I don't have enough info to compile everything together yet. Gonna be a busy night...~~
So... I just got back from design consultation actually. It was extremely helpful and everything is soooo much clearer now. About the lamp design, I'm using Australian architecture as my theme :) The stupid thing is that, during the weekends, I came up with a few ideas. Two of the most practical ones are beer culture and architecture. However, on Monday, the teacher showed us some examples of students' works from the previous years. Two of which were, of course, about beer culture and architecture -_-". I totally discarded the idea of having my theme based on beer as it's too similiar to the example shown and I kept being distracted by that example whenever I tried to come up with new designs. Guess I'll stick to the architecture idea since what I have in mind is considerably different to what I've been shown.
Spent the whole evening yesterday doing sketches and a model, which turned out to be better than intended due to some accidents. Haha. Love it when that happens! It's just a small model actually, but it definitely made me see things in a different light. I'll put the picture up soon!
Have to submit Australian Studies research paper this Friday and it's so fortunate that I realised there's a slight mistake in my work. Will take care of that in no time!~
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanin.. This is so weird, man.. I mean.. We were in like.. All the same classes before, in Maris Stella.. Now.. After seprating and going to different countries.. Our entire lives have changed.. You have gone into the world of architecture and designing.. And me.. Who would have expected I would be thinking about going into medicine/biochemistry? LOL.. WOW.. So yeah.. Just want you to know you have my support, even thought it's like.. The most cliched thing in the world, but hey.. If you mean it, you mean it. :D.. It's great that you seem to be enjoying what you're doing ebven though you seem to be so frikkin' busy.. But hey.. It's all good in the long run.. Hope to see you here in six years as one of Thailand's most prominent architects!!!! :)
Hey, that thought crossed my mind a few times too. Yeah, I'm really enjoying myself (as much as I can...it's "work' afterall).
Anyway, same to you. Best of luck for everything! I can picture ourselves years from now, talking and chilling even though we became so different as far as our career is concerned. Something will never change~~
Post a Comment