"I was always the kid in school
who turned up to each class about an hour late"
-Sexy Naughty Bitchy
LOL. That's exactly what happened to me today. See, I woke up at 8 and thought to myself, "It's still so darn early, gonna go back to bed...". Woke up again at 9 and reall took my time to get ready for a ten o'clock class. Finally at 9.50 I started making my way to class. In the hallway in the Foundation building I saw a classmate so I greeted her. To her surprise she replied, "Where have you been?". I was totally stunned... and it didn't help when she told me that class started an hour ago. HAHAHA. It was a 9 o'clock class but somehow I mistook it as a 10 o'clock one. So dumb! And to think that I had a really nice time earlier in the morning coz I woke up so "early"... LOL.
One super cool thing I found out today is that, 30 September.... SWITCHFOOT is performing in the Uni! OMFG, I still can't believe it! It's just two weeks from now and the venue is just next to where I have my lunch everyday! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:
Post a Comment