Sunday, May 20, 2007

This be the last night
I skip to the random beat

The impossible can't be changed
And you cannot know better

I'll gather my pride and love
Bury them now in dead earth

These tears will longer mean a thing
By the greet of the morning sun

The night sky to be my witness
Of this weakness on display

Not again will this be repeated
If so then it's my heart once again you've defeated
Now I know why professional relationship should be kept just that. Why office romance is a disaster. Why it is the most beautiful thing, and the greatest torture. Most important of all, why it is blind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Desmond: Geh, I'm sorry that I didn't reply sooner, man.

/pat.

I'm sorry that I can't really say much...if it's who I think it is, then, well, I'm really sorry to hear about it. I really hope that the two of you can still remain friends, yeah?

On the other hand, don't get too down about this, ok? Remain strong and keep going.

Ok, sigh, too many things I would need to say to you in a conversation, so, hey, I'll be online most of the time until this Sunday, and everyday at night until the 23th, so, come online and talk to me anytime, kay?