Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Birthday Blues

A good party, a great night out, and knowing that you matter to your friends. All the good things but I still can't kick the Birthday blues. It's kinda weird celebrating with a group of friends, and from time to time think of your other friends that couldn't be there with you, and at other time of those who have left you along the way. Hope it'll wear off after a day or so.

Anyway back to more realistic stuff. Had a major submission yesterday, and I am mostly happy with the model (one of the more out-there designs I've ever made, refer to the photos below) but kinda disappointed in the drawing (I didn't have enough time to complete it so...Anyway, it kinda showed some improvements on my part. Definitely a much more confident/daring desgin.

Two damn submissions this Friday. Will start on those stuff once I've got a good night sleep or something. And a planned big celebration Friday night! Haha, can't wait. Hope everything goes well though, coz at the moment it seems kinda hazy. Sigh~~ When can things ever go as planned?








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are those wire-y stuff trees?

yp

MeAdr said...

Yeah they are, but in the photos you can't actually see the finer wires that represent the leaves... so they now look really naked...