Been totally inactive in both the forum and my own blog. Was damn busy for the past week trying to finish my light design. Now I'm 2/3 of the way to the finish. Making the base part and taking the photos today. Will be doing the printing, explosive drawing, concept statement, and putting everything together tomorrow. Damn... by the end of presentation on Monday I'll be a free man!
Throughout the week, I've been making countless trips to art supplies shops. Spent freaking hours on making model, experimenting with materials, and assembling the parts (using trial and error, as usual). I really want to hit the roof with this project! It's the last of the course and with the embarrassing grades of the previous 2, I definitely have to redeem myself! To me, the finishing touches in design work are very dangerous. I tend to get impatient and screw everything up. SO... *breathe*... the work in these few days will either make it or break it. Haha.
With all the work in the week, I've yet to contact the Thai Airways to inquire about the air ticket. I'll do so as soon as possible! Argh! So many things on my mind!
Well, nothing interesting to say anyway. Will probably get back to work as soon as possible. I should be posting up a picture of the finished product by Sunday night.... ^______^ (If not that means something went wrong and I'm busy preparing to face my death sentence on Monday)
Friday, October 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment