

The picture on top is a disastrous progress from the previous model. My idea didn't work at all.
The one below is my pride and joy, haha. That's the latest, and final, design. Just have to start doing the real thing now....
Been extremely busy, and will be more than ever for the week to come. Design project 4 is due in one week, and I'm sure I'm behind time. I just finlised the design, dammit.
Anyway, nothing much going on actually. Just work and more work. Trying desperately to finish all the assignments so I can start my revision for the finals. Quite happy with the progress, in general. After tomorrow's english seminar presentation, the only thing to worry about will be this design prject 4. I've completed the journal assessments and the long essay. Yay!
Another thing is the S'pore trip at the end of the year. It's very likely that I have to cancel it. There are quite a number of factors actually and I've been doing a lot of thinking. I have an open ticket to Thailand. I don't think I can use it to go to S'pore, plus I have to use it before it expires (expiry date unknown). I have yet to go to the travel agency to ask about it (will do so as soon as possible), but I doubt I'll be able to change anything. Another issue is money. I was calculating the budget, and it'll be very hard for me to save up enough to buy an air ticket to S'pore. The only way is probably for me not to eat more than a meal a day (no eating out, either) and using household items as seldom as possible. I've done that in the month I got back from S'pore, and it's NOT funny. Seriously. I don't think I can live like that again for 2 months.
So the only way I can go to S'pore is if my current open ticket is re-routable, which is unlikely although I'm still hoping otherwise. Even though I can't put it down in the record yet, I think I'll have to be there next year instead. I'm really sorry about that. You can't imgaine how much I want to be there.

No comments:
Post a Comment