Been a while... so much had happened since. Heh~~ but the biggest, and most recent, update is that after 6 years of study... instead of getting a Bachelor in architecture, we're going to receive a Masters Certificate! Apparently they kinda revised the whole education in this field and stuff and this would take effect from year 2008 onwards! Like... YAY! That's like a direct route to my masters degree!
In other news, well, had a wild party last weekend to celebrate my friend's birthday. Went clubbing at this really awesome place. LOTS of stuff happened, and I got a fair share too. Don't think I'm gonna put it up here though, coz it's "inappropriate" hehehe. Anyway, it's a real blast that left me with a hangover for most of the weekends.
Ok so my brother is leaving Sydney for good this Sunday. My sis and cousin are coming over this Saturday with my dad and aunt. Bad timing guys, I've got a huge submission coming next Tuesday. Well, to be honest I'm kinda excited about it.... but quite worrying at the same time too. Anyway, will see how it goes.
And this session is kinda bright and shining for me. It seems that, up until this point, I'm kinda on my way up and up (not up myself). I'm receiving good criticism for my drawings in both Design Workshop and Communication Studio. That's like, so damn weird coz I'm usually horrible at both hand- and technical drawings. But it's pretty sweet, though, to see that my hard work is finally paying off.
PS: And I don't know why I'm writing so weird... maybe coz I'm really exhausted from the essay I just wrote earlier... anyway I'm off to bed!
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment