Welcome to 2007 (and hitting the "big 2")
About time I resume my blogging business. Been away for a couple of reasons, but mainly because of my limited access to a computer and the internet. That's no longer a problem though, since I started working a week and a half ago. Been doing nothing but staring at the screen since. By the way, don't be alarmed by the new layout. I decided to take drastic action and changed everything. Felt that the previous template was getting kinda messy and out of control. That's why I decided to go for a pure, minimal template instead. Sort of a symbolism for the new direction I'm heading as a person, too. After all, I'm hitting the "big 2"! Oh, and I'm adding in pictures of us (both old and new) once I get back to Australia. Already have plans to make everything look more professional and organised this time! Ok now that that's out of the way...
First up I have to trace my memory back to the previous trip to S'pore. A few names I have to mention.... A huge thank you to Ping and Desmond for letting me crash at your places. Both of you have been much more than a good host (no, not in THAT sense). Also thanks again to you guys, and to Eugene and Ben, for taking care of me when I was sick. That was such a bad timing. And my gratitude to Ping, in particular, for running my errands for me in the last minute. They were really important. BUT no thanks to you for ruining our POSSIBLE trip to Indonesia/Malaysia! LOL, just kidding! Though I'd still be jealous of your trip around Europe!!!!!!!! Better make full use of your time and not sleep till after noon every damn day while you're there!
Oh and best of luck to Desmond, too! First to go into NS in January! Hope they treat you well! (Is that even possible?)
Thanks to Beng for the delicious gift at the airport! Nice of you to trick us like that! And lastly Bing Shun! Thanks for always having your place available when I needed it! But NO THANKS for pushing us around in Zouk! That's LAME! Hahaha, but it's such a wild night. Really appreciate you for making it that night amidst your exam schedule. And glad that I could help with your project! (PS: I left a few equipments at your place. Use them if you have to!)
Thanks to everyone else for just taking some time off and accompany me around! Cheers all!
Special mention to Dan and Carol, whom I didn't have the chance to meet. Hope both of you are doing well for yourselves. Next time I go on a trip (which isn't going to happen for quite some time), you guys better be there!
Not been doing much since I got to Thailand. Getting too well-fed for my own good on great food in proper meals! And New year celebration went out with a bang, literally. Bloody bombings ruin all my New Year's eve plan! And condolences to Ping and his family for visiting Bangkok at the worst of times. Too bad we couldn't catch up, dude.
Been going to work since 3rd of Jan. Eight to five job.... way tiring, and not leaving me a lot of time to do much else either! Work Monday to Saturday (though I usually skip on the day). Don't even get paid since I'm a trainee, but not a problem since I'm not really contributing much to the company anyway lol. Anyway it's becoming a routine, and needless to say it's boring and taking up too much of my precious time!
Well, I plan to go back to Aussie after Chinese New Year. Unfortunately, CNY is on 18 Feb this year. That's pretty late. But oh well... More time to do whatever I have to do before resuming my Uni life.
On my last note, just wanna wish everyone a very great year ahead. Take things as they come, live everyday like your last. Whatever your motto, hope it serves you well this year!

5 comments:
Alright! First post! Well, it's all due to my undying patronization of your seemingly dead site.. Although, it can't be dead if it's up, right? xD Whatever, it's not important.. Ok, I don't really know what to say now that I'm on this thing, but like... I'm gonna make it unnecessarily long because I have nothing else to do at this point in time.
Firstly, Nice you got rid of the cluttered old blog, but it was so.. I don't know how to put this.. Familiar? I mean, after like, a few years.. :) There were good times in the archives. The colours of the old one was cool, too! xD
Ok, I will end here, I have nothing more to say..
Hey you, glad to hear from ya. Sorry to scare you like that... But nope, this blog is still going to be around for a long time. I can tell you that much! And you can say whatever you want in here, man. Even if you just drop by to say Hi. It's all good.
And yeah, the colour scheme for this one is still in an experimental stage. I'll probably make a lot of changes again in the future before finalising.
finally someone is alive : )
Can I assume that anonymous person is you, Carol?
Carol: ... Lol... it wasn't me.
but hey yeah! kinda surprised when I saw this change... I thought I went in to the wrong page! hahaha... well it's kinda nice to have such a clean page, didn't mean that the 'old' one is bad but this one just look fresher! but it's a great start yeah! since it's a whole new year.
Post a Comment