Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's over! 1st year came and went! *snap* *snap* just like that!!
Had a huge breakthrough in the 2nd session, I think. Everything was looking up and up (mostly) and I've got proof! There's the architecture faculty exhibition/party this friday and selected student works from each year are going to be on display. Two of my models are in there! OMG it's quite unbelievable!
Bring it on, 2nd year! Heard it's gonna be the toughest one coz it's "designed" to filter out weak students!
Here are some of the pictures that I used (prior to editting) in my folio!
These set of photos are of a the first of 3 models i made for design workshop. It's a group assignment aimed at replicating an existing modernist house. SUPER time consuming (but so glad I've got a REALLY hardworking group member, unlike some of my poor friends).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This second set is for my final assignment. It's an art gallery/apartment design on a real, existing site. An interior-heavy model that I had quite a lot of fun making!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: