Monday, October 16, 2006

Pfft, I've seen better days. I feel so broken right now, but there's only 2-3 weeks to go before the end. Keep fighting, fighting, fighting....
I'm quite happy with where I am so far, though. Things are looking up Uni-wise. Probably coz I came to know my strengths and weknesses better. Just have to work on them. On a side note I seem to cut myself so often these days. It's been four times this semester, as opposed to none in the last semester. Three on one assignment alone, and another just yesterday. Good that they're just minor cuts.
And the weather is horrible. It's been shooting up to over 30 degrees most of last week and by yesterday it dropped to just about 20. And it's getting colder again today. Got to say that I'm not getting healthier. By next year I have to really change my lifestyle. Just last Friday I went for the whole day without food, and only ate on the night of Saturday. The thing was I didn't even realise it. I mean, I usually only eat when I'm hungry. So I didn't have any appetite at all for almost two days. Bizzarre...
Oh that reminds me. Last Saturday, I was working in Uni on a group assignment. So we were using this classroom in my faculty building. In the afternoon we were told that the room would be used to shoot a tv commercial for Wii (that Nintendo game console). The weirdest thing was that it's a US commercial. Like, there was a bunch of Americans outside the building setting up props and stage etc. They even erected this wall that read "Lincoln High School".... I was like ermmmm. Last time I checked it's a Uni, not some high school.

1 comment:

MeAdr said...

Yeah he told me that, too. Feel kinda sad for him.

P.S. Don't wanna sound forward, but I think that waws pretty rude of you. -_-"