Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ooooooh it started as the worst day, but ended up sweeettttt!!
In Kendo practice today we paired up to practice "kata", which is like a set of moves performed by 2 people...sorta like a choreographed duel. So anyway at the end of the training, some of the pairs were picked at random to perform in front of everyone. Actually only 2 pairs were picked coz of the time constraint. I was just watching the first pair perform and then I realised that my pair was picked as well. I was totally nervous! Like, there are in total around 7-8 sets. I know 1-4, and just learned the 5th one in that lesson itself. So it's still pretty rusty. All the while I was like, "Oh shit, what do I do next??!!". And all the while my hands and feet were sort of trembling. I think my sparring partner kinda noticed that so she slowed down all the steps, or else I'd be dead. Hahaha.
In the end I think it's pretty alright. I didn't make any HUGE mistake, but minor ones. Especially the basics, probably coz I was soooo tense hahahaha.
All in all, it's just sooo much fun. Just what I need to get me going through all the crap stuff I'm facing. Muahaha~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol:
guess what! I'm not gonna be commenting on anything but hey I'm commenting now by typing that I'm not gonna be commenting,erhmm how hard is it to comment on something, well it's not actually hard to comment on a comment, So there you go with the comments! Hope you like the comment's comment and I'll continue commenting next time! See ya! ^___^

Anonymous said...

Carol:
guess what! I'm not gonna be commenting on anything but hey I'm commenting now by typing that I'm not gonna be commenting,erhmm how hard is it to comment on something, well it's not actually hard to comment on a comment, So there you go with the comments! Hope you like the comment's comment and I'll continue commenting next time! See ya! ^___^

Lloevee said...

... You know.. Sometimes we don't know what you know and what we think you know might wbe what you think we know that you know. BUT, sometimes you do things like this that makes me wonder if its easier for me to know that I know what you know is something that no one knows because sometimes I just don't think I know. And... No one else might know because its too much to take so you think we know what you know and you make us think we know you know we know. Furthermore, to finish up my point... I don't know you.

MeAdr said...

These comments make me wonder why I bother to read the replies which I always read even when I'm not sure why I should be reading. These comments are a waste of time to read but I'm reading it for than a few times like I always do even when I don't know what's the point of reading them coz reading them is as good as not reading any reply coz they should not even be read!
Thanks guys!