Sunday, July 10, 2005

Wind wind

It's really windy today. Looking out my window now I can see the roof of BP gas station shaking! Scary! Hahaha. Went out a while ago with the intention to return DVDs and buy some food. I did return the DVDs, but had to come home because the supermarket is quite far. Hahaha the wind was too strong and I had to retreat...
My feet are freezing cold..!! Went out in my sandals... hahahah, so stupid! Shit... now the sun is coming out. The wind is still strong, though. Guess I'll just go to the supermarket later today, then. Haha.
Revised my Australian studies yesterday, doing design today. It's so hard to prepare for design! Fortunately, earlier this morning I found some old notes that I've not gone through in detail before and found out that they are really useful. Haha... a great start!
I'm actually more worried than stressed. I don't know why! :S I made a study plan and everything is going in a pretty comfortable pace. Not sure if that's good or bad, haha.
Oh well, soon it'll be all over!

No comments: